- Nick Enfield: 'Cross-Cultural Differences in Gesture: Conceptual Preliminaries'
- Danielle Matthews: 'The pointing gesture and language learning' - [presentation PDF]
Symposium: Computational & Theoretical modeling of speech-gesture production.
Part I: 'Theoretical modelling of speech-gesture production in human speakers'
- Jan Peter de Ruiter: 'Modelling the relation between gesture and speech in aphasia' - [presentation PDF]
- Sotaro Kita: 'Architectural issues in the model of speech-gesture production: Gesture, Action and Language' - [presentation PDF]
Part II: 'Computational models of speech-gesture production in virtual humans or robots'
- Stephan Kopp: 'Computation meets cognition - an integrated simulation model of speech-gesture production' - [presentation PDF]
- Catherine Pelachaud: 'Computatonal models of speech-gesture production in virtual humans or robots' - [presentation PDF]
For an overview of all accepted papers, see ‘List of accepted papers’
Practical information for Presentations
Posters: Poster boards and push pins are provided. All posters will use a portrait orientation (max size A0).
Oral presentations: A computer and beamer are provided. There is also the possibility to use your own laptop (connectors for Mac will be available).